Company Name: McKenna Private Household
Business Address: Regina, Saskatchewan
Job Title: Nanny
Job Duties: – Tend to emotional well-being of children
– Take children to and from school and to appointments
– Supervise and care for children
– Prepare and serve nutritious meals
– Organize activities such as games and outings for children
– Maintain a safe and healthy environment in the home
– Keep records of daily activities and health information regarding children
– Instruct children in personal hygiene and social development
– Discipline children according to the methods requested by the parents
– Bathe, dress and feed children
– Prepare children for rest periods
– Help children with homework, etc.
Number of Positions: 1
Terms of Employment: Permanent, Full time
Wage/Salary: $14.00/hour, $21.00/hour overtime. 8 hours a day, 40 hours per week.
Benefits (if applicable): All benefits as mandated by Saskatchewan labour law.
Location of Work: Regina, Saskatchewan. Work in employer’s/client’s home.
Accommodations: Live-in arrangements are optional.
Education Required: Completion of some secondary school
Work Experience: Minimum of 1 year of experience
Points of Contact:
View original article here Source