Vector Marketing who has been around for over 35 years is currently interviewing for part time sales positions (with the option to work full time). Basic responsibilities include working with customer through virtual appointments, selling our Cutco products, setting up appointments, and placing online orders. Great starting pay, not based on sales or results. Opportunity to interview, train, and work from home
– Excellent pay – Reps are paid weekly. $18.25 base-appt, not based on sales or a commission structure set up based on performance. There is opportunity to make more, but there is still a fall back for the sales rep to make an income even if they have an off week.
– Solid training – We’ve been training people to do well for over 35 years. Even if someone doesn’t decide to stay with us long term, the sales, networking, & communication skills they build are needed for any field.
– Flexible scheduling – We help our reps create a schedule that works best for them. Some work as much as possible, some work part time, some just for the summer, and others choose to earn extra income around other commitments such as vacations, summer classes, other jobs, or family obligations.
– Product – We work with Cutco products that are used in the home focusing on the kitchen and some gardening tools as well. Previous experience & knowledge about home goods isn’t needed.
– Choice of location – Sales reps have an opportunity to interview, train, and work from their home or anywhere in the country.
– Enjoy working with people
– All ages seventeen plus
– Conditions apply
– Willing to learn and apply new skills
Who would do well:
People who have done well with us in the past have had experience in admin, retail, fast food, cashier, administrative assistant, receptionist, office work, server, landscaping, and in just about any field you can imagine. Some none at all! We welcome all applicants who have a positive attitude and enjoy working with people.
This entry level sales position is a great fit for people who are looking to work around their schedule. If you are looking for summer work or just someone who is looking for a flexible schedule, our opportunities can work around your needs.
If you think you would be a great fit for our sales team, fill out the contact information and a receptionist will send you a text about setting up a virtual interview with a manager. We encourage applicants of all ages and experience, as we do not discriminate on the basis of an applicant’s age.
PandoLogic. Keywords: Sales Representative, Location: Regina, SK – S4N 0A5 Job ID: 10437363
View original article here Source