Al Anderson’s Source for Sports is seeking a full time Customer Service / Receptionist to manage the day to day front desk reception and support our sales and production team in all areas of our Team Sales & Solutions department. This position is permanent full time.
• Proficient in Excel, Microsoft Office Programs, and general computer knowledge
• Great communication and interpersonal skills
• Able to work independently and in a team environment
• Ability to work under pressure and meet tight deadlines with accuracy
• Able to plan and prioritize
• Team player
• Over-the-top organizational skills and pride in your work
• Personal initiative, curiosity, and responsibility
• Can manage multi-line phones, assist customers, and perform good customer service in a busy environment
• Can manage staff schedules and appointments, sometimes under pressure
• Possess a valid class 5 drivers license
• Basic Knowledge of sports and apparel
• Life experience or industry specific experience will be considered an asset
• Answer calls, emails and assist customers in person
• Assist in website maintenance
• Arrange and co-ordinate samples and Show Room
• Assist customers for apparel sizing
• Various office tasks for Sales Associates
• Support order production, processing and receiving
• Answer telephone and relay telephone calls and messages
• Book appointments for sales staff
• Order office supplies and maintain inventory
• Contact customers and manage online sales customers
• Provide product pick up for in store customers
• Ship orders
• Standard Schedule: Full Time – Tuesday to Saturday 9:30am to 6pm (Thursdays 11:30am to 8pm)
This job offers:
• An amazing professional work environment with mature co-workers who love their jobs.
• A competitive income with an assisted health benefit package and pension plan.
• Constant room for continued advancement and skill development.
• Expected Pay Range: $12-$15/hour based on applicants qualifications.
We sell products that are fun and that assist our customers to enjoy what they love. Our work environment is challenging and positive. Our staff are committed to each other and our business. If you want to be part of this amazing team, and enjoy coming to work every day you should send your resume to email@example.com. We look forward to hearing from you.
View original article here Source