Service Department Administrator
Village Auto Sales
The Service Department Administrator is a customer service specialist who responds quickly and effectively to vehicle repair requests. The individual in this position is integral to the Service Department Team and in after-sale customer satisfaction.
– Acting as a liaison between customers and service technicians
– Professionally handling all customer and supplier interactions
– Creating and maintaining relationships with customers
– Accurately documenting all processes and vehicle conditions
– Ensuring customers are aware of all services needed for the vehicle
– Excellent communication and organizational skills.
– Ability to provide exceptional customer service.
– Ability to thrive in stressful and time-sensitive situations.
– Must have a valid Class 5 Saskatchewan Driver’s License upon employment
– The drive, determination and motivation to succeed every day
– Positive, enthusiastic, and passionate about the automotive industry
– Previous dealership or automotive experience is considered an asset
Compensation & Benefits:
– Endless opportunity for career growth
– Fun and encouraging working environment
– Competitive wages and endless bonus potential
– Employee discounts on vehicle service, repairs, and parts
– Health, Dental, and Insurance Benefits
While we sincerely appreciate all applications, only candidates meeting the minimum requirements will be contacted.
To apply, drop off resume in person to Scott Heidt, General Manager, 225 22nd St West, Saskatoon SK; or email to firstname.lastname@example.org
View original article here Source