At ET Transport, it is our mission to provide customers with reliable transportation solutions custom-tailored to their unique needs. Our drivers are a key component in ensuring customer satisfaction. ET Transport has two main terminals with warehousing facilities and an additional drop-yard.
We are looking for Class 1/AZ drivers to join our growing fleet of professional drivers based out of our Concord location servicing the US Southeast and Midwest (Cross border a requirement. Drivers to service loads going to PA, VA, NC, SC, MI, OH, WI, IL as well as loads to ON, PQ, NB and NS.
Why Work with ET Transport?
– Paid through Direct Deposit
– Quarterly Safety Bonus
– Safe and legal runs
– State-of-the-art Driver app
– Fully e-Log compliant
– Late Model Equipment (2018-2021 Volvos and Freightliners)
– On-Site Mechanics
– After-Hours Customs and Safety coverage for emergencies
– Out-of-Province Emergency Medical Coverage
– Tolls, bridge, FAST lane for FAST card holders, CAT Scales Account
Van from $0.55 to 0.62/mile flat rate (including 0.03/mile safety bonus)
Flatbed from $0.60 to 0.65/mile flat rate (including 0.03/mile safety bonus)
*Safety Bonus paid Quarterly on miles driven accident and incident free with mileage goals met
** We pay practical miles (empty or loaded)
*** We pay wait time
The professional Truck Driver is responsible for:
– Providing driving services throughout Canada and the USA
– Managing time and trip planning to maximize mileage targets
– Safely operating assigned equipment
– Maintaining compliance at all times with MTO/DOT regulations
– Ensuring that equipment is fit for the road at all times
- Maintain a current and valid AZ license.
- Minimum of 2 years of cross-border driving experience.
- Current CVOR abstract (within 90 days).
- Current driver abstract (within 90 days).
- Current criminal search (within 90 days).
- Oral, written and comprehension skills in English at a minimum Grade 10 level.
- Operation of satellite communication equipment.
- Up to 70 hour work weeks away from home with constant shift changes.
- Sleep in confined space with disturbance.
- Subject to extremes of weather, possible odors and hazardous materials.
- Entered into consortium for random drug & alcohol testing zero tolerance.
Please EMAIL email@example.com or CALL 905-669-0481 x507
View original article here Source