Are you currently seeking a permanent job opportunity? We are currently hiring on behalf of our client in the North York area. This position would be a full time direct hire role. If you are interested and have the experience required, apply now!!
Job title: Batch Mixer
Shift Times: 6 AM -2 PM Monday through Friday
Pay Rate: $26/hr
Location: North York (Eglinton Avenue East and Laird Drive is the nearest major intersection)
– This is a permanent position
– Central Leaside location
– Work with an industry leader in plastic development
– Work for a company with lots of career growth opportunity
– Work with a company that values creativity and industry-leading research
– Transit accessible
– On-site free parking
– Benefits after three months
– Pension after three months
What a day looks like:
*Reporting to the Warehouse and Production Manager, you will be responsible for operating filters and packaging equipment safely and efficiently, meeting all quality goals and scheduling deadlines and performing Quality Control tests.
Cleanup duties for plant and equipment will also be required. The production of multiple products will require you to become familiar with a variety of procedures.
*Over a period of 2-3 years, you will be trained to be responsible for the complete processing of all products in all reactors, from start to finish, in the specification and on time, including in-process analytical work that may be required as batches
*To qualify for this position, you must be a grade 12 graduate with forklift experience. Preferred candidates will have a
minimum of 1-3 years’ experience in a chemical plant or relevant industrial experience, including familiarity with pumps, filters, chemicals, and safety equipment. Basic maths skills and the ability to follow written and verbal instruction is essential as is the ability to perform designated tasks with concentration and precision, under minimum supervision.
**EXPERIENCE IN A CHEMICAL ENVIRONMENT IS A MUST
– 3 years Experience working with pumps in a chemical factory is a must
– Experience working with forklifts may be preferred or required
– Understanding of chemical process.
– Aptitude for mechanics.
– Raymond reach forklift license is a must
– Basic computer skills.
– Strong verbal and written communication skills.
– A desire to work with team members to improve processes and product quality in a fast-paced, physically demanding
– Willingness to comply with safety and quality regulations, including wearing protective gear when necessary.
Ability to lift 50lbs or more.
If you are interested in this position, please reach out at 905.475.7682 after emailing your resume to email@example.com.
Please check out www.randstad.ca for all of the roles currently open at Randstad! If this isn’t exactly what you are looking for, please let us know what you’re looking for and we would be happy to assist you in finding your career in the industrial field! We cover the following areas: Markham, Richmond Hill,Vaughan, Concord, Aurora, and Newmarket area.
Apply today! Randstad wants to hear from you and anyone you know looking for industrial positions!
View original article here Source