Job is currently work from home but will be in office post Covid.
Lead Generation Manager
We’re looking for a dynamic and high-performing Lead Generation Manager to join our growing team! You will be responsible for building the Lead Generation department from the ground up and ensure your team meets qualified lead targets and objectives. The ideal candidate is creative, collaborative, and has the ability to coach and develop their team to ensure they meet potential targets while establishing and maintaining tele-prospecting processes and materials.
What You’ll Be Doing
- Lead a team of Customer and Lead Representatives and ensure that they meet their KPIs and quotas
- Establish a team framework, which includes developing training materials, KPIs, best practices, and department processes to ensure success
- Execute monthly business plan reviews with Sales Representatives and Management
- Review data on existing prospects, identifying new lead opportunities, and confirming future interest with existing clients
- Report on customer needs, interests, feedback on products or services, and competitive activities.
- Establish and revise email templates, call scripts and customer questions for cold calling, tele-prospecting and scheduling sales appointments
- Build partnerships with Marketing to ensure all stakeholders are aligned with achieving campaign objectives and providing recommendations for future campaigns
- Ensure team members maintain Salesforce (CRM) records and communicate leads accordingly to Field Sales Representatives
What We’re Looking For
- At least 3 years of B2B lead generation supervisory experience
- Superb analytical skills to plan call cadence to reach prospects efficiently, and create efficient processes
- Ability to manage tasks of the team and ensure that employees meet their KPIs
- Excellent project and process management skills are required to create and implement efficient teleprospecting processes
- Experience with Pardot, Salesforce, and Call Automation
- French is an asset
WHAT’S IN IT FOR YOU
- Comprehensive health coverage plan that includes medical, dental and vision
- Life insurance, disability and wellness programs
- Vacation, Paid Personal Time and Sick days
- Matching RRSP contribution & Profit Sharing Program
- Tuition Assistance Program for professional continuing education
- Discounts on Canon products, retailers, memberships and more!
- Employee referral program
- Inspire Program, online peer-to-peer recognition for redeemable points on hundreds of products
- Community involvement
Come and join our team and reap the rewards as we work to take Canon to the next level!
We offer competitive compensation, comprehensive benefits, exceptional growth potential and stability, all within a casual and professional work environment.
While we appreciate all applicant submissions, only those considered to be most qualified will be contacted for further assessment.
Canon Canada Inc. is proud to provide accommodation(s) during the recruitment process. Should you require any accommodations, please indicate this on your application/cover letter and we will work with you to meet your accessibility needs. For any questions, suggestions or required documents regarding accessibility in a different format, please contact us via email at email@example.com or via phone at 1-855-531-3850 or 905-863-8713
Since 1973, Canon Canada has been the leading provider of consumer, business, professional and medical digital imaging innovation. Technology continuously changes, but our vision and commitment to delivering exceptional solutions and great customer experiences never does.
Headquartered in Brampton, Ontario, with 12 additional offices across the country, Canon is the preferred choice for technology and services that enhance the lives of people and drive business performance. We are committed to the highest level of customer satisfaction and loyalty, and provide 100% Canadian-based service and support for every product we distribute.
Every day our team comes to work excited to tackle real-world challenges, conceive new ideas and develop groundbreaking, innovative solutions — to make a difference for our customers, our business partners, our colleagues and our company.
We’re proud of the difference we make for our customers and our business partners, and in the communities where we live and work.
View original article here Source