66 Overlea blv, Toronto Ontario
* Cashier/Kitchen Helper
We are looking for individuals who are confident, knowledgeable, and are willing to learn and grow within our restaurant. An ideal candidate would be someone with exceptional customer service skills, ability to multi task, as well as work under pressure in a fast paced environment.
* Expected to greet customers with a smile and offer them our menu with a willingness to explain and help them make the perfect choice.
* Expected to take customer’s order without any error, for which a great knowledge of our products are necessary.
* Must be attentive to any customer needs, giving them the ultimate dining experience.
* Must keep tables and counter areas clean at all times.
* Occasionally expected to help the kitchen staff with chores when needed.
* Additional details about tasks will be given during the interview to the candidates who fit our criteria.
* Must be at least 17 years of age
* Fluent in English
* Fluent in Farsi, Arabic or Urdu in an asset.
* Legally eligible to work in Canada
* Available to work weekdays and weekends from 6pm to 12am
* Experience in the customer service field is an asset.
If you’re interested please forward your resume to email@example.com.
View original article here Source