Please note, this is for proactive/future job consideration and not for a particular job opportunity.
Calling all Commercial Property Administrative Experts in Toronto! Are you an individual who thrives in a fast-paced environment? Do you posses 3+ years of experience as a property administrator/ administrative assistant or within a similar capacity? ? Are you knowledgeable with Toronto commercial property leasing and rental processes? Are you outgoing, confident, and enthusiastic about providing the best customer service? Are you highly motivated and goal-oriented? Are you someone who loves to work in Downtown Toronto looking for your next opportunity? If the answer is YES, WE have an amazing opportunity for you.
We are looking for Professional Commercial Property Administrators to fill upcoming roles within Toronto! The opportunities may be contract or permanent positions with the possibility of working either from home or on-site if it is required and safe to do so.
– TTC accessible Downtown Toronto Location
– Strong potential for extension or permanency
– Competitive benefits + vacation (if it turns into a permanent role)
– Set Monday through Friday work hours, with work/life balance
– Be a part of work hard play hard environment!
– Opportunity to build your professional network!
Responsibilities may Include:
– Oversee the maintenance and administrative operations of the company’s portfolio
– Answering all potential and current clientele rental or billing inquiries
– Creating, completing, and data entry of commercial property lease and sales agreements, including all additional required documents.
– Assisting new clients with filling out necessary rental or sales documentation
– Lease, tenant, and building insurance administration
– Organizing and coordinating the meeting rooms to ensure it matches the standards
– Maintaining the records of the collection of rent, tenant insurance, and payable etc.
– Arranging and maintaining the contracts and agreements in proper order
– Liaising with the management team and the tenants
– Providing support related to scanning, photocopying, printing the documents
– 3+ years of experience as an administrative assistant in a commercial property management/real estate company is preferred
– Expert Knowledge for all lease related questions and lease management system inquiries
– Excellent proficiency with Microsoft Office Suites (Word, PowerPoint, Excel, Outlook)
– Superb communication and problem-solving skills, plus a high-level of attention to detail
– Ability to stay calm and stay organized under stressful environment
– Fast learner with the ability to think outside the box
– Proven ability to build relationships with individuals
1. Make sure you are registered with a Randstad account at www.Randstad.ca and apply directly online!
We appreciate all applicants and those interested in this opportunity especially during these challenging times, but only those with relevant experience will be contacted directly. Please note, that due to the COVID-19 pandemic, we are receiving and influx of calls and applications and may take longer than usual to respond back
View original article here Source