Job Title: Compounder
Location: Etobicoke, ON
Major Intersection: Bethridge Rd & Kipling Ave
Compensation: Starting $20/hr to $22/hr
Shifts: Morning, Afternoon & Night
Shift Days: Monday – Friday
Start Date: Immediately
Pay will be increased after 3 months of the probation.
Company is market’s leading manufacturer of disinfectant products
• Understand and follow Good Manufacturing Practices, Standard Operating Procedures, Safety Standards, and follow plant policies and procedures.
• Understand and have a working knowledge of WHMIS and MSDS.
• Review Chemical Batch Sets and secure chemicals from staging area and/ or weigh. Ensure that all Chemical Batch Sets are fully and accurately completed.
• Be able to compound all batches, without supervision, and assist on some batches under supervision.
• Pump batches to specified holding tanks / totes.
• Follow specified sampling procedures, sample finish batches upon completion, including samples from the D.I. Unit. Label and take samples to the lab for testing. Make batch adjustments prescribed by the lab when necessary. Re-sample if required.
• Remove garbage and empty drums for disposal as required.
• Clean and sanitize equipment while batching. Or assigned. Keep accurate log books on equipment.
• Must be able to continuously learn to operate all compounding equipment in the department assigned.
• Must work towards obtaining tow motor certification.
• Have a working knowledge of inventory practices.
• Must be able to lift and carry weights and move 45-gallon drums from pallets.
• Grade 12 education or equivalent. College or University an asset.
• Forklift License /experience an asset.
• Must be able to read, write and speak English. Have a good mathematical aptitude.
• Able to work overtime when required.
• Must be able to work rotating or continental shifts.
• Must be free from allergies to chemicals that we use.
• Basic computer experiences.
• Working knowledge of JDE, DSI, and Pallet Viewer an asset.
How to Apply: Forward your resume for immediate consideration at firstname.lastname@example.org or call us at 905-267-1620
View original article here Source