Dhaliwal Redi-Mix is a family-owned and operated company. Starting in 2005, the Dhaliwal family started a concrete forming company. The company KK Concrete built a reputation for residential concrete needs. This includes driveways, pathways and patios. The Dhaliwal family built KK Concrete on the values of trust, honesty and quality. Today, Dhaliwal Redi-Mix continues with these values to provide its clients with the best concrete delivery experience possible.
Dhaliwal Redi-Mix is looking for responsible drivers for the delivery of concrete and maintaining the quality during the transfer from plant to job-site.
There are two shift schedules available Mon-Fri 6 am-4 pm Sat-Sunday 7 am-3 pm.
Additional /overtime hours as per business requirements – flexibility (including weekends) required with significant time investment during peak periods and when workload necessitates.
· Deliver concrete in a ready-mix truck in a safe and professional manner.
. Ability to utilize digital dispatch technology.
· Performs daily routine vehicle inspection.
· Records delivery ticket information.
· Maintains the interior, exterior and drum clean when required.
· Acts as a liaison between the customer and the dispatch office.
· Related industry experience.
· Possession of a valid DZ Driver’s License in good standing FOR 5 YEAR MINIMUM.
· 5 year minimum commercial heavy driving experience – willing to train on a ready-mix truck. MUST BE ABLE TO DRIVE MANUAL TRANSMISSION.
· Ability to read, write and comprehend the English language.
· General knowledge of GTA and surrounding areas.
· Able to lift a maximum of 50 pounds.
Job Types: Full-time, Part-time, Contract
Salary: $28-35$ per hour
View original article here Source