****URGENT REQUIREMENT****** Start right away. Bi-weekly pay. Various Shifts. Long term work.
Start earning $15/hr to 15.75/-hr as a General Labor in Woodbridge area. This is a full-time 44 hrs position.
Brief Job Description*
– Assembly of glass windows, doors, railings, and frames
– Use of hand and power tools, measuring tape, machinery
– Operate drills, use screws to assemble parts
– Assistance handling glass working in a team
– Wrapping completed windows and doors
-Measure and assess the area requiring the panels, cut or trim the panel and fix it into place
Ability to follow instructions
-Previous experience in assembly, production, or manufacturing an asset
-Ability to read a measuring tape
– Mechanically inclined (working with various hand tools/band saws/ air tools/ other power tools)
– Good hand-eye coordination
– Ability to lift up to 70 lbs.
– Ability to stand for long periods of time
– Team player with a proactive attitude and approach
– Strong attention to details
– Punctual attendance
– Ability to read and understand fabrication drawings and blueprints for labeling as well as crating for shipping to the job site
You may also call us directly at* 647-524-3475 .*
Must have Valid Work Permit or Permanent Residence.
************* PLEASE READ********************
If you want to visit we have two Offices:-
2960 Drew Rd unit #148, Mississauga, ON L4T 0A5
4370 Steeles Ave W Suite 205, Woodbridge, ON L4L 4Y4
Our office is located on the second floor, there is a door with a stairway to walk up to get to our office. The entrance is located across the parking lot from the Karate academy.
Simplex HR welcomes and encourages applications from people with disabilities. Accommodations are available on request for candidates taking part in all aspects of the selection process.
Job Types: Full-time, Temporary, Permanent
You will need:
2 pieces of ID (including SIN)
How to apply:
Give Alex on call at 647-524-3475
View original article here Source