• Transport merchandise between receiving stations, warehouse and production areas.
• Record the material amount or count received and circulated.
• Maintain industry vehicles and material handling equipment in safe and good working condition.
• Execute daily work instructions received from Supervisor in a timely manner.
• Work effectively to meet or exceed productivity goals while maintaining high quality standards.
• Maintain the work area clean, safe and organized.
• Lift and carry merchandises as needed.
• Mange house-keeping activities when requested.
• Must have a valid work permit.
• Must be able to work in Brampton or Mississauga, ON.
If you are interested in this position, please forward your resume to email@example.com or call 905-206-8877 for further information.
View original article here Source