HOURS : 11am – 7pm – Monday – Friday
FULL TIME Restaurant Employee
Job Title: Food Service Supervisor (NOC 6311) / HEAD LINE COOK
Job Type: Full Time/Permanent
Wage: $15/Hour – $17/hr
No. of Position – 1
Education: Secondary (high) school or equivalent
Experience: 1 years to less than 5 years
• Day to day operations of the restaurant.
• Schedule, supervise and co-ordinate the activities of the restaurant staff
• Establish methods to meet work schedules
• Resolve customer complaints as well as conflicts among staff and ensure maximum customer satisfaction.
• Train staff in job sanitation and safety procedures.
• Estimate and order ingredients and supplies
• Maintain an inventory of supplies.
• Ensure that all restaurant equipment and gadgets is in safe and working condition and take care of maintenance and repair of equipment.
• Ensure that food and service meet quality control standards.
Qualifications and Skills:
• At least 1 – 2 years related experience of restaurant supervising
• Secondary (high) school graduation certificate
• Excellent planning and organizational skills and attention to detail
• Ability to multitask in a fast-paced environment
• Ability to work independently and with team too
• Flexibility to adjust to shifting priorities
• Have good communication skills
Fast, Punctual, Attention to detail and ability to multitask are key factors to success
If you believe you are a good fit and will be an asset to our growing team, please feel free to send your resume or give us a call
647 669 0808
View original article here Source