We are looking for Full time High Rise Concrete Formwork Carpenters with years of experience.
The projects are condominium buildings all around GTA and surrounding areas.
Job Type: Full-time and Long term position only
Working at heights to form concrete to build a condominium building. Building walls, footings, columns, beams, curbs, decks and capitals.
Valid safety certificates are required- WHMIS and WORKING AT HEIGHTS.
* Must have knowledge in PERI, DOKA, ALUMA and TITAN FORM SYSTEM.
* Must have experience in building walls, footings, columns, beams, curbs, decks and capitals.
* Must have own tools and safety boots, gears and hard hat.
* Physically fit and able to lift 50+ lbs.
* Work as a team alongside other carpenters and laborers.
* Must be available to work overtime and weekends.
* Work in all weather conditions
* Must be reliable and punctual.
Reply to this email stating your experience in construction and the best telephone number to reach you for a phone interview.
View original article here Source