One of our client is looking to hire a supervisor for production line.
• Accomplishes manufacturing staff results by communicating job expectations; planning, monitoring, and appraising job results; coaching, counseling, and disciplining employees; initiating, coordinating, and enforcing systems, policies, and procedures.
• Maintains staff by recruiting, selecting, orienting, and training employees; developing personal growth opportunities.
• Completes production plan by scheduling and assigning personnel; accomplishing work results; establishing priorities; monitoring progress; revising schedules; resolving problems; reporting results of the processing flow on shift production summaries.
• Maintains quality service by establishing and enforcing organization standards.
• Ensures operation of equipment by calling for repairs; evaluating new equipment and techniques.
• Provides manufacturing information by compiling, initiating, sorting, and analyzing production performance records and data; answering questions and responding to requests.
• Creates and revises systems and procedures by analyzing operating practices, record-keeping systems, forms of control, and budgetary and personnel requirements; implementing change.
• Maintains safe and clean work environment by educating and directing personnel on the use of all control points, equipment, and resources; maintaining compliance with established policies and procedures.
• Maintains working relationship with the union by following the terms of the collective bargaining agreement.
• Resolves personnel problems by analyzing data; investigating issues; identifying solutions; recommending action.
• Contributes to team effort by accomplishing related results as needed.
Production Supervisor Skills And Qualifications
Supervision, Coaching, Managing Processes, Process Improvement, Production Planning, Controls and Instrumentation, Strategic Planning
We are reviewing all applicatnts.
Call us today @ 4162451818 or text 2892007273
You can also register online on www.gtajobzone.com
View original article here Source