If you are interested to work with us, please visit the link below and submit your resume. We will contact you soon.
Provide field technical service and support at customer sites by performing connectivity and hardware troubleshooting and repair and installing / troubleshooting both analog and IP based enterprise video surveillance, access control and security systems: Primarily Honeywell, DSC and Hikvision. Must be willing to learn, participate in training sessions and keep up to date with emerging technologies in the industry.
• Minimum 5 yrs. experience servicing, diagnosing and repairing integrated control, CCTV/IP, digital recording, alarm systems, etc.
• Post-secondary training in electronics or equivalent; Technical background in Video Security Systems, analog, IP and electronic technology.
• Network cabling experience.
• Ability to effectively operate hand and power tools (i.e. drill)
• Completion and possession of valid safety training – Scissor Lift, Elevated Platform and Working at Heights
• Ability to lift up to 50-75 pounds, climb ladders, and operate lift
• Must be familiar working in a retail / enterprise environment; Experience with installations and implementations in new locations
• Valid G class driver’s licence and clean driver’s abstract at all times; Ability to travel to customers’ sites
• Ability to work independently and coordinate with other tech resources and support teams as needed; Ability to execute projects in a timely manner (as scheduled – on staggered shifts), and operate within deadlines)
• Demonstrated exceptional customer service and leadership skills; Excellent communication skills, both written and verbal; Positive attitude and strong interpersonal skills; Ability to deal effectively and respectfully with all levels of staff
• Permanent resident or Canadian citizen
Loss Prevention Responsibilities:
• Install and troubleshoot CCTV – includes: fixed/PTZ cameras, DVR, NVR, Hybrid, Servers, and video matrix systems.
• Troubleshoot hardware and software problems on servers and workstations, along with connected peripherals.
• Troubleshoot network issues, copper lines, switches/routers and use of network monitoring tools
• Diagnose and correct problems with the network electronic systems and software.
• Implement deliverables of assigned Loss Prevention Projects
• Serve as liaison between customer and technical staff for all relevant retail loss prevention technology.
• Be a service technician for Loss Prevention Implementation Projects.
• Ensure proper service and maintenance of hardware.
• Install and configure all Loss Prevention related hardware and software.
• Ensure a high degree of timeliness and accuracy of technical and operational support.
• Replace and repair hardware (both analog and digital).
• Implement/Install loss prevention and associated technologies.
Job Types: Full-time, Permanent
Salary: $15.00-$37.00 per hour
• 8 hour shift OR more
• Alarm Technician: 5 years (preferred)
• Drivers License (preferred)
• Working at Heights Certificate (preferred)
View original article here Source