Jump start your career with a company who is invested in providing challenging job opportunities!
We are looking for active job seekers who are looking for long term employment opportunities in the Brampton area. You will be working in a manufacturing environment. Do you like working in a team-oriented environment while listening to your favorite tunes? This position could be for you!
This position is a maintenance mechanic helper (no licenses required). Are you mechanically inclined, and enjoy fixing things?
Immediately drop your resume at Sarika @email@example.com
What are the responsibilities of the job?
Job Title: Equipment cleaner
– Setting up, operating, dismantling, and replacing parts and the assembly of equipment.
– cleaning, sanitizing mechanical equipment, arranging and cleaning work room
– Preventative maintenance and troubleshooting equipment.
– Knowledgeable in regards to the electrics, pneumatics and mechanics of assigned equipment.
– Understand the qualities and properties of the packaging materials used on the assigned equipment, i.e. the proper heat sealing, temperature, dwell time and pressure of materials.
– Responsible to ensure proper clean-up activities are complete
– Undertake training to enhance skills and knowledge
– Comply with all applicable health and safety legislation
– Perform any other related duties, or follow any other instructions as may be directed by the Leader.
Shift Available : Rotational
DAY – Monday to Friday – 7:00 AM to 3:00 PM
AFTERNOON – Monday to Friday – 3:15 PM to 11:15 PM
Pay Rate – $17-21 an hour
What’s in it for you?
– Competitive Pay Rate: $17 – $21/hr (based on Experience & Knowledge)
– Long term ongoing assignment with consistent hours. There is a possibility of permanent based on performance and work ethics
– Paid weekly on every Thursday
– 4% vacation pay added onto every check
– Transit accessible
– Training & Orientation provided
– Team-based workplace
– Friendly, clean and safe working environment
Handling machines, cleanup of machines before setup
Reading SOP and marking checklist after the task completion
Fixing machines, minor setup
Follow supervisor’s instructions
Day to day duties related to cleaning machine equipment parts
walking around, fixing machines and basic part changes
What are we looking for?
• Self-starter who takes pride in their work
• Ability to work as part of a team
• Ability to work with minimal supervision
• Must be mechanically skilled or skilled in a trade
• Must have a general knowledge of production machinery and have the ability
to assemble, dismantle, replace, program, set-up and operate equipment
• Reliable and self-motivated individuals
• Must have 2 to 5 yrs experience in a production plant environment
• Must have good problem-solving skills, Computer, and Mathematical skills
• Must be computer literate with knowledge of using the Internet, MS Office/email
• Strong attention to detail / Accuracy
• Good knowledge of Cartoning Machine & process
• Must look for long term commitment with the company
• Comply with all applicable GMP, Health and Safety Training
• Must be able to provide 2 supervisory references
• Criminal Background check is required
if you meet the above requirements, please contact us IMMEDIATELY as positions fill fast.
Additionally, if you feel this Brampton based position is not the right job for you, but know of someone that would be a great fit –pass them along!
How to APPLY:
Email your resume at firstname.lastname@example.org OR Apply Online to this job posting
View original article here Source