Day shift – 9am – 6pm
Type: Contract to permanent
Location – Mississauga
TRAINING WILL BE PROVIDED
• Must be able to lift up to 30 lbs. comfortably
• To observe all health and safety rules/regulations and perform duties in a safe and efficient manner.
• Receive daily work assignments from the warehouse supervisor
• Visually inspect the shipments and identify problems.
• Create labels on a computer.
• Place non-conforming units to transfer bins.
• Report all recurring non-conforming issues to the supervisors.
• Place full shipping containers on pallets for removal from the logging area.
• Is aware of and follows customer-specific work instructions regarding packing.
• Keeps assigned work area clean, neat, organized, and free from safety hazards.
• All other duties as assigned.
• Good communication skills.
• Must be motivated and possess high attention to detail.
• Must be able to lift up to 30 lbs. on a frequent basis.
• Strong verbal, and written communication skills
• Self-starter, motivated and proactive
• Must be able to work productively with minimum supervision
• To maintain the highest work quality standards with close attention to detail as needed to meet customer expectations.
• To show-up for work on time and work all scheduled shifts.
• To set an example that is consistent with the position held within the company.
• To carry out duties and responsibilities in a positive way and in the spirit of cooperation and support of others.
• To actively support the decisions and policies of the company and its management.
• To treat people fairly, equally and with respect and to settle for no less in return.
• To be honest at all times and to conduct oneself with the highest degree of personal integrity.
• To communicate the right information to the appropriate people in an effective and timely manner.
• To maintain an appearance consistent with the position held.
• To actively expand personal knowledge of the business and related areas as they pertain to this role within the organization, encouraging others to do the same.
• To take ‘pride’ in the company and help it make it a success.
OCCUPATION HEALTH AND SAFETY REQUIREMENTS
• Follow all company safety policies and work instructions.
• Bring to the attention of all the appropriate peoples any potential or actual dangers.
• Maintain good housekeeping standards in the area of responsibility.
FEMALES ARE ALSO ENCOURAGED TO APPLY.
TO APPLY: firstname.lastname@example.org
View original article here Source