Looking to hire PSW/Nanny/Nurse for 3yr old child as in home care.
Details of job :
– PSW/ Nanny starting end of Mid of may.
– Looking for hours from 8:30am to 11:30am or from 4:30pm to 7:30pm
– The successful candidate must love kids and enjoy engaging with them, enthusiastic, easy to get along, passionate.
– Independent worker
We have a 3 year old daughter with special needs (she needs all physical care, and she is a hilarious delight!)
– Have valid CPR certification
– Have Police vulnerable sector Check
– Experience with children would be good
(EA/Ece/ Rece/Nanny/personal support worker/DSW)
– New grads students are welcome who have experience with children
Main activities would include :
Training will be provided on all of below jobs..
— supporting activities of daily living (feeding, bathing, toileting)
— Some help with her homework, reading or willing to learn Activities specific for our daughter etc will be providing training..
— Some easy cleaning and making kids snacks (will guide on how to make some quick snacks)
Ideally this is a great position for someone who are psw, students newly grades, EA or ece or rece experience looking for part-time, DSW, retired or prefers to work with a single family and just pick up a few hours of work as we’re following all COVID related public health measures very closely.
Looking for someone who can be flexible with our busy family.
We live in Toronto at broadview and danforth.
Pay will be competitive.
View original article here Source