What’s in it for You?
* Full time hours
* 9am- 5pm Monday to Friday
* 3-month assignment with potential to extend
* 4% vacation pay
What is the Job?
* Prepping, scanning and indexing Insurance documents, which includes but is not limited to physical documents received via mail, fax and courier
* Printing and inserting Insurance documents
* Additional administrative tasks
What Do You Bring to the Job?
* 3 years administrative skills
* Ability to work accurately with great attention to detail
* Excellent communication skills both written and oral
* Proficient in Microsoft Office
* Excellent organizational and multi-tasking skills
* Post-secondary education in a related field is an asset
* Leadership experience an asset/preferred
Select APPLY NOW to hear from a recruiter within 24 hours.
Share this job with friends and family and earn dollars for every successful hire.
Manpower Group recognizes the importance of providing an accessible and barrier-free environment. We are committed to creating a welcoming, fair and inclusive environment by offering equal opportunity to access our services. At ManpowerGroup, we are committed to providing accommodations, and will work with you to meet your needs.
View original article here Source