As a ServiceNow Developer, you will be working in a team setting on various projects and take the customer’s requirements/stories and build them on the ServiceNow platform. ServiceNow Developers understand the various ServiceNow Products (ITSM, ITBM, ITOM, HR, SecOps, CSM, GRC, etc.), may have deep strengths in one or several of these areas and understand how the ITIL framework can be leveraged to create the best practices for the customer.
What you’ll do
- Work in a Scrum-based, Agile development process that is light on documentation and meetings and heavy on coding
- Translate requirements/stories and mock-ups into fully functional features by working closely with the implementation project team
- Configure the Application UI and workflows
- Develop required integration components (SSO, LDAP, etc.) with multiple HR systems,
- Attend and participate in Scrum meetings
- Assist with user acceptance testing
- Ensure Project Lead receives timely updates on assigned tasks to facilitate frequent and proactive customer communication
- Contribute to the continual improvement of Delivery Services processes as well as the maturing of the different portfolios, capabilities, expertise, and best practices in consideration of customer needs and requirements
- Ensure all time is recorded accurately and keep the calendar up-to-date with scheduled activities
What you need to succeed
- 2+ years working on the ServiceNow platform
- ServiceNow Certified System Administrator (CSA) current, or within 6 months of hire
- ServiceNow Certified Implementation Specialist for ITSM (CIS-ITSM), current or within 6 months of hire
- Proven experience in one additional product line outside of ITSM
- Knowledge of ITIL
- Knowledge of technical components such as LDAP, VPN, SSL, SAML/SSO, and other such technologies
- Experience implementing systems using the Agile/Scrum methodology
- The ability to communicate and collaborate effectively both internally and externally
- The ability to remain calm in a fast-paced work environment while demonstrating thoughtful leadership
- The ability to assess shortcomings accompanied by viable and effective remediation strategies
- Must exhibit a passion and eagerness for enhancing overall customer experience and operational excellence
- Bachelor’s Degree or equivalent, preferably in Computer Science or Information Technology, and proven experience in technical consulting roles
- ServiceNow Pre-Sales Accreditations in all product lines
Who we are:
CDW is a leading technology solutions provider to business, government, education, and healthcare organizations in Canada, the United States, and the United Kingdom. Our fingerprints can be found on technology in workplaces of more than 250,000 companies; from fresh-faced startups to international conglomerates. With the breadth of products and services we offer, there is no request too big or too small.
What you can expect from us: Culture, coworkers, careers.
CDW is not only the People Who Get IT but the People who get People. Our relationships are fueled by our deep expertise and grounded in the CDW Way. Our empowering leadership makes things happen and inspires their teams to do the same. From the teammates beside us to the leaders who guide us, we move forward together. At CDW, you’ll work with people who inspire you. People with positive, success-driven attitudes who you will learn from and forge strong relationships with. Bring your best true self—and your best ideas—to CDW. Because diverse perspectives bring forth better problem solving—and better solutions for our customers on a rapidly evolving technology landscape.
The well-being of our employees is essential to us. CDW offers a comprehensive benefits package, which includes health, dental and vision coverage, coworker stock purchase program, paid vacation time and sick days, RRSP/DPSP and DPSP match, tuition reimbursement, coworker discounts, and other generous perks.
Job ID: 6011139
View original article here Source