Experience: Preferably some experience in a comparable industry.
. Should be able to lift weight upto 60lbs
· Works under minimum direction from the Plant Supervisor.
· Effective visual inspection of received components for damage and contamination.
· Effectively compares the BOLs / packing slips to the received items and purchase orders.
· Accurately places or materials in designated locations.
· Uses scales to accurately weigh-count parts.
· Completes shipping documents accurately, completely and on time.
· Accurately packs and ships product and accessories per instructions.
· Completes work within expected periods of time.
· Communicates well with colleagues and the Plant Supervisor.
· Maintain records accurately, completely and on time.
· Handles medium to heavy materials intermittently.
· Works safely avoiding lost time injuries.
· Minimum absenteeism and is punctual.
· Maintains good housekeeping of shipping / receiving and stockroom areas.
· Performs other work as assigned by the Plant Supervisor.
Job Types: Full-time, Permanent
Salary: $15.00-$18.00 per hour
View original article here Source