About this Job:
– Your primary responsibilities will involve installing or servicing signs in and around the GTA.
– We will provide you with a vehicle to travel to and from job sites.
– Monday to Friday, starting at 6:00am.
– Overtime available.
– Use various tools and equipment to install signs and assemble structures
– Drive and operate Bucket trucks, boom lifts, and other mobile elevating work platforms to perform installations and maintenance
– Maintain vehicle and inventory levels onboard
– Perform site checks, and provide before and after installations photos
– Other duties as assigned
– Must have a Valid G Driver’s License
– Must have Working at Heights Certification (or be willing to obtain one at a later date)
– Previous experience in Construction or Landscaping Industry
– Previous experience in Electrical or Sign Industry (is a bonus)
– See out latest projects at https://www.instagram.com/curbsignsinc/
– Check out our website: http://curbsigns.ca/
For more information, feel free to contact the HR Department at (905) 713-8070.
View original article here Source