Job overview: Our client Nestlé Nespresso S.A. is the market leader in premium-portioned coffee and one of the fastest growing operating businesses of the Nestlé Group. We are hiring a part time Stock Specialist for the boutique in Markville Mall in Markham! You will act as an ambassador of the Nespresso brand in our Boutique and be the main and privileged contact point with the customer with whom he/she is in direct contact. This position involves retail mall hours and training will be provided.
– Competitive Salary
– Quarterly Bonus Program
– Access to reduced group benefit rates: Randstad Advantage
– Machine and monthly club credit
• Receive merchandise;
• Verify accuracy of incoming shipments;
• Ensure stock rotation following FIFO concept;
• Provide excellent customer service.
• Experience in a similar role;
• Being comfortable in a fast-pace and team oriented environment;
• Being versatile, autonomous, available, open to change and flexible;
• Health and Safety oriented;
• Strong interest in our product and in coffee in particular
Randstad Sourceright: Our business is matching smart people with great jobs, from the executive office to the manufacturing floor. We use innovative technologies and a passion for people to provide you with the best experience possible.
Randstad was founded in 1960, Our mission is to be a world leader in matching demand for, and supply of, labor and HR services. We believe in the value of work as a unifying force that shapes society for the better. We live by the core values established early in our company’s history: to know, serve and trust, striving for perfection and simultaneous promotion of all interests.
EEO Employer: Race, Religion, Color, National Origin, Citizenship, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, Age, Disability, Ancestry, Veteran Status, Genetic Information, Service in the Uniformed Services or any other classification protected by law.
View original article here Source