Do you take pride in your excellent organizational skills? Do you have previous experience in the transportation industry? Do you enjoy supporting fellow staff with duties that help creates a better functioning work environment?
We are currently looking to fill a temporary to permanent evening role as an administrative assistant with our business partner in the transportation industry in the Inkster industrial park area.
You must be available to work evenings until midnight. Training hours will be 1:30 pm – 9:00 pm and then will switch to 4:00 pm – midnight.
Access to a vehicle would be preferred due to the time of day and location.
– Working in an office environment
– Temporary to permanent opportunity for the right fit
– Abiltiy to join a well reputable company in the transpiration industry
– Benefits available at a reduced cost
– 4% vacation pay on every pay-cheque
– Using internal computer software to check in drivers and managing trailers
– Scanning, filing
– Communicating with drivers and internal staff
– Other administrative duties as needed
– At least 2 years experience in an administrative role
– Previous transportation experience would be an asset
– Ability to work until midnight and on weekends
– A vehicle would be strongly recommended
– Must be able to learn quickly
– Outstanding communication and interpersonal skills
Ways to apply:
– Apply directly on this site
– Go to our website at www.randstad.ca, create a profile and apply directly
– Email your resume to email@example.com and include the title of the position in the subject line.
At this time we are no longer accepting walk-in candidates to our office as it is closed due to COVID-19. We appreciate your understanding and look forward to hearing from you soon!
We thank all applicants for their interest in this position and only those selected for interviews will be contacted.
View original article here Source