Looking for a Bar & FOH manager. Corydon Avenue is under construction, and will want to open as soon as they are done. Online training will be provided.
This is is a perfect opportunity for someone with great FOH skills who are wanting to advance in a management position, but lack the experience. It is minimum wage, but the candidate will choose their ideal set shift.
Duties and Responsibilities
– Be responsible and held accountable for nightly liquor weighs
– Hold pre-shift meetings and run weekly staff contests
– Collaborate and assist the general manager on special events, new items and monthly promotions
– Maintain a great relationship between the FOH and BOH
– All general duties associated with the responsibility of bar management
Please send your resume, and a brief description on why you feel this would be a great fit for you to email@example.com
View original article here Source