Are you passionate about helping people? Do you like to problem solving and being creative with technical solutions? Are you bilingual English and French? If you answered yes to these questions, then we are looking for you to join a dynamic team in Winnipeg, Manitoba.
This is a permanent full time position working as a Bilingual (English/French) Technical Support Representative. This position is remote – work from home. This is your chance to utilize your customer service experience in a corporate setting, and take the next milestone in your career!
Location: Winnipeg, MB
Hours: Must be available to work rotational hours between Monday-Sunday, 7:00AM – 11:00PM
*you will be scheduled to work 5 shifts between Monday – Sunday, between 37.5-40 hours/week, with 2 days off.
Start Date: April 26, 2021
Here are the advantages you can benefit from as a Bilingual Technical Support Representative in Winnipeg, MB:
– Work with a leading global company
– Permanent full time employment
– Work from the comfort of your own home – permanent remote position
– Great work culture
– Career progression opportunities
– Equipment provided by the company
– Employee benefit plan
As a Bilingual Technical Support Representative, you will provide solutions regarding customer inquiries while remaining courteous and empathetic towards their concerns.
– Inbound call centre environment (work from home)
– Problem solving and troubleshooting guidance with clients by phone, chat or by email
– Explaining details and processes to customers over the phone, email or chat to resolve their questions or concerns
– Data entry in client profiles
– Create a warm, and pleasant experience for clients
– Escalate customer complaints and/or calls to your manager when necessary
– Have a 1 call resolution mindset
Here are the qualifications you must meet as a Bilingual Technical Support Agent:
– Excellent communication skills in English and French, verbal and written
– Previous experience in Customer service is required
– Strong problem-solving skills
– Tech savvy and working knowledge of computers
– Full time and flexible availability
– Wired internet connection (Ethernet cable)
Interested? Apply now.
Here’s how to apply:
– submit your application directly
– send your CV directly to firstname.lastname@example.org with the subject “Bilingual TSR – Winnipeg, MB”
Also, if you know people interested in similar positions, please do not hesitate to provide them with our contact information; it will be our pleasure to help them!
We look forward to discussing this opportunity with you.
Bilingual Technical Support Representative (English & French)
Start date: April 26, 2021
Pay Rate: $16.50/hour
Availability: Monday to Sunday from 7am to 11 pm (rotational shifts)
View original article here Source