Good Guys Builders Group is currently hiring for our Spring Carpentry Teams.
Good Guys Builders is not your typical construction workers, we are very PROFESSIONAL in our conduct, and have a strict no swearing policy among our crews.
We are Looking for Individuals who:
• Can work well with others, can get along in a team environment and work independently when necessary.
• Have a positive attitude and are willing to learn and take direction from the lead Carpenter.
• Have held or can hold jobs for extended periods which required hard physical work. (If you have had multiple jobs in a short period of time you will not be considered for a position)
• Have a Professional and positive Demeanor.
• Have the ability to communicate and maintain a good relationship with customers when necessary.
• Can maintain a clean work site.
• Enjoy working with their hands and have good hands for craftsmanship.
• Are well organized.
• Are passionate about carpentry and building.
• Have experience with basic power tools like skill saws, portable table saws, drills etc.
• If you enjoy working with your hands and have a good attitude and work ethic we will help you build these required skills.
Driver’s License & References of past employers required. (References will be called)
*A Cover letter written specifically to our company must be included.
Good Guys Builders offers potential for long term employment and excellent hourly rates! To our
Crew members who become strong asset to our teams.
If you feel you meet and exceed the above criteria please submit your resume and cover letter only those qualified will be contacted for an interview.
View original article here Source