Gavel Construction (“Gavel”), established in 2008, is a Concrete Builder, specializing in Water Retaining Structures such as Water Reservoir and Water Treatment Plants. Gavel strives to offer the finest quality in Concrete Work for clients, which have completed various projects throughout Canada. Gavel provides a high quality of work and treats safety always as the key element of the work culture.
Gavel is looking for experienced Cement Finishers to join their team. A competitive package will be offered to suitable candidates.
Job Title: Cement Finisher
Wage: $27 / hour
Location(s) of work:
1303-100 Southview Cres., Winnipeg, Manitoba R3Y 0W1 (requires working onsite for different projects)
Language of work: English
Terms of Employment: full-time; permanent position; working hours: 40 hours per week
Position Available: 2
• Day shift
• Monday to Friday
• To be able to communicate clearly and effectively in English with clients, supervisor, and co-workers;
• Minimum 2 years of experience working in the concrete industry.
• Able to operate power vibrator to compact concrete;
• Able to provide own transportation to and from work sites;
• Safety requirement completion– WHIS training; FALL Arrest Training; Boom Lift Training
Duties and Responsibilities:
• Repair, resurface, and replace worn or damaged sections of concrete structures;
• Level top surface concrete according to grade and depth specification;
• Fill hollows and remove spots on freshly poured cement;
• Apply to harden and sealing components to cure surfaces;
• Check formwork, granular base and steel reinforcement materials, and direct placement of concrete into forms or onto surfaces according to grade;
• Impart desired finish to concrete surfaces using hand and power tools.
• By mail or In-person: 1303-100 Southview Cres., Winnipeg, Manitoba R3Y 0W1;
• By Phone: (204)951-7807
• By Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
For more information on Gavel Construction, visit our website at gavelconstruction.ca
View original article here Source