Randstad Staffing is currently looking for several Enrollment Processors that can join a well reputable company in the insurance industry as soon as possible for a contract until the end of June 2022 with the possibility to become permanent for the right fit.
This is a remote work from home opportunity – all equipment will be provided – and can start immediately!
Do you enjoy working with numbers? Do you have a typing speed of minimum 40 WPM with 95% accuracy?
Are you driven, organized and work with high attention to detail? Do you have great analytical skills and pick up on errors quickly?
If that sounds like something you are interested in, don’t hesitate – reach out to us TODAY!
– Working remotely from home – yes, you can wear sweatpants!
– After training is complete, the working hours can be flexible
– Contract until the end of June 2022 with the possibility to become permanent for the right candidate
– Working with a well- reputable company in the insurance industry
– Benefits package available at reduced cost
– Process and maintain employee/dependent certificate information in an online environment
– Use of tools to create data entry form, upload employee’s information on system
– Determine if special coding is required for particular files
– Identify employee and/or dependent applications which require Medical Underwriting approval
– Calculate the benefit amounts based on the employee’s profile
-Analyze and resolve discrepancies
– Previous insurance experience &/or post-secondary education or equivalent.
– Strong keyboarding skills
– Ability to work with Word, Excel and Access applications
– Proven customer service skills
– Excellent organizational skills
– Thorough written and oral communication skills
– Proven analytical and problem-solving skills
– Ability to work well in a team environment
All information and resumes received will be treated with strict confidentiality!
Ways to apply:
– Apply directly on this site
– Go to our website at www.randstad.ca, create a profile and apply directly
– Email your resume to email@example.com and include the title of the position in the subject line.
At this time we are no longer accepting walk-in candidates to our office as it is closed due to COVID-19. We appreciate your understanding and look forward to hearing from you soon!
We thank all applicants for their interest in this position and only those selected for interviews will be contacted.
View original article here Source