Elevations Unlimited Inc. is an exterior siding company focused on attention to detail and completing a superior finished product for our clients. We foster a work culture that is energetic and fast-paced, promoting the values of trust, honesty, integrity and industry excellence. Ironclad offers opportunities for growth, top industry wages, as well as comprehensive group benefits / pension plans.
Due to our growing demand, we are looking to hire an ambitious and dedicated Siding Installer who is looking to pursue a full-time position with a well-established employer.
This position is right for you if you have previous Exterior Siding experience in large scale construction.
The Siding Installer will work under the direction of the Sub-Trade Manger, Project Manager and in conjunction with all relative departments for their area(s) of assignment.
• Minimum 3 years of industry experience
• Minimum 1-year experience in reading and following blueprints and specifications
• Good interpersonal skills and the ability to work well under pressure
• Able to operate Scissor Lifts and Zoom Booms
• Ability to work at heights
• Follow schedules to install Hardie Board, Siding, paper strapping, flashing, Blueskin, window and door trim, posts, beams, fascia, soffit, siding, and exterior insulation
• Estimate time, material, equipment, and supplies needed for the project
• Operation of hand/power tools, and other equipment relevant to exterior siding
• Ability to perform manual labor associated with the trade.
• Capable of performing errands as assigned, carry/deliver materials, tools and equipment.
• Proper care and attention of tools and equipment.
• Good understanding and ability to read blueprints and technical specifications and/or knowledge of building codes.
• Ability to work effectively in climatic conditions, good manual dexterity, physical strength and stamina.
• Good interpersonal skills when working with sub trades and other team members.
• Good understanding of safety policies, and safe work practices.
Interested candidates are requested to submit resume, qualifications, and certificates for consideration to the attention of Human Resources. Please include salary expectations with your cover letter. We thank all candidates in advance however only those selected for an interview will be contacted. No phone calls please.
View original article here Source