NOW HIRING: Full-Time Shop Labourer
Kleysen Group Ltd.
Location: 815 Patience Lake Rd – Saskatoon, SK
Are you looking to join a diversely skilled & talented team in a company that offers on-the-job training and opportunities for promotion as your skills develop? We are currently looking to add a new FULL-TIME Shop Labourer to our team at our Saskatoon Fleet Repair & Maintenance Facility. Our fully equipped facility is clean and modern, with a workplace environment that instills safety while doing your best work.
The successful candidate will be assigned the following shift: Monday – Friday 8:00 AM – 4:30 PM
• Mechanical Aptitude is an asset
• Ability to work in a team environment
• Ability to attend work on time and regularly
• Physically able to perform job tasks outlined in the next section
• Have own pair of safety boots (allowance available annually)
• Demonstrated safety knowledge
• Able to work in a dusty environment
• Experience operating a forklift an asset, or willingness to train and obtain operator’s license
• Must have own vehicle as public transportation is not available
*Pre-employment drug testing is mandatory for this position as it is deemed safety sensitive.
Duties will include:
• Internal sweeps on dry bulk tankers (*must become confined space certified)
• Perform wash jobs on company trucks and trailing equipment
• Assisting mechanics with services and repairs (mounting and dismounting tires etc…)
• Shop parts runs when needed
• Mail runs for shop and dispatch
• Adhere to all operating and safety policies and procedures in working with chemicals and cleaning products.
• Maintain a clean work area.
• Perform other duties as may be assigned (examples – shoveling snow from paths/doorways, cleaning garbage, assist with other labourer functions)
Why choose Kleysen?
• Long term career development opportunities
• Competitive wages with reviews based on experience level and assigned role
• Health, Vision & Dental Benefits
• Employee Assistance Plan
• Life Insurance and AD&D
• Employer matched Pension Plan
• Coveralls are supplied and laundered
• Annual tool & boot allowances
• Social Club – Mix fun with work!
More about us:
Kleysen has been a transportation solution provider for over 90 years. Kleysen is also one of over 30 companies that make up the Mullen Group. We are forever growing, and we are always looking for new skilled employees to add to our team. Our business is driven by the passion, trust and loyalty that our employees foster with each other and or vision. Other locations include Edmonton, Calgary, Saskatoon, & Esterhazy, SK!!
How To Apply?
Please send us your resume with your hourly wage expectations and 2 work related references to firstname.lastname@example.org or fax, 204-488-5360.
We will be recruiting immediately.
Kleysen is an equal opportunity employer and we thank all candidates in advance for their interest in our company however only those selected for an interview will be contacted.
View original article here Source