Established Tree Company seeking reliable, punctual, hard working people for full time grounds crew positions to join our team. Opportunity for advancement and long term employment.
Responsibilities will include:
• Dragging brush and logs, hauling stump chips, raking, planting trees, and site cleanup.
• Must be able to follow directions in rigging large branches and logs out of trees.
• Must be able to lift 50 lbs or more due to the use of heavy equipment and log removal.
• Driving truck and trailer between job sites.
• Using and helping to maintain wood chippers and stump grinders (employee will be trained in use of all equipment).
• * Valid driver license and vehicle required. Due to COVID-19, all employees must drive their own vehicles to the job sites, to ensure all employees safety.* Gas costs reimbursed**
• Arborist license (not needed but will be considered an asset)
• Upon hiring employee will need to obtain criminal record and vulnerable sector check at their own expense*.
Remote interview process
Great outdoor work environment, limited to zero contact with the public, individual vehicles with gas reimbursements.
View original article here Source