I am a 56-year-old quadriplegic looking for staff on various shifts, but mostly weekends. Also an overnight position. Wages begin at $16 progressing forward with experience. I am on self managed care through the WRHA.
I live alone with the faithful and friendly mixed breed dog. I need people to start immediately, please contact if there are any questions. Free parking available in back!
Job description includes (but not limited to):
• administering medications
• all activities of daily living, including; toileting and elimination assistance, meal preparation,
• Bathing/dressing, transferring using sling and lift
• housekeeping, laundry, dusting, keeping stock of household and medical products etc.
• accompaniment to medical appointments,
With summer holidays approaching, I have extra need for staff. Some positions can be arranged as permanent. There are openings in many positions, every weekend is open for shifts but daytime is my greatest need.
daytime: 7 AM until 12 or 1 PM
evenings 5:30 AM until 10 or 11 pm
overnight: 11:45 AM until 5 AM.
I am hoping there is somebody out there who can help me! If you’re interested in joining my small team of dedicated staff, please send resume to email@example.com. Also, have A Criminal Record Check, current driver’s licence and Child abuse Registry check available for an interview. Thanks.
View original article here Source