Red Alert Sewer and Drain is a growing Winnipeg service company providing drain and sewer cleaning, video inspection and line locating services for residential and commercial customers in the Winnipeg + surrounding area.
We are looking for a Sewer & Drain Technician to join our growing Winnipeg team ASAP.
– Are a problem solver focused on providing 5-Star customer service
-Hardworking, reliable and able to regularly lift equipment weighing upto approx. 100 lbs
– Have basic plumbing knowledge and experience (is preferred but we will fully train the right individual.)
– Have a positive attitude, are solutions focused, able to work independently
– Are comfortable with basic computer/ipad applications (email, text, entering data input)
– Don’t mind shift work, being on-call & welcome overtime work.
– Have a current Manitoba drivers license and a good driving record Please send me your resume at email@example.com. Only qualified candidates will be contacted. Interviews will start ASAP.
– Pay you a starting wage of $16-20+++/hr (depending on your previous experience)
– Offer profit sharing opportunities
-Full-time employment within a 4-day work week
– Provide you with a service van and all necessary equipment and training.
Additional information: Please visit our website at www.redalertsewer.com to learn more about us.
View original article here Source