Randstad Staffing is currently looking for an experienced Commercial Real Estate Legal Assistant to join a prestigious law firm in the heart of downtown Winnipeg.
Do you have minimum 3 years ‘ experience in Commercial Real Estate? Are you very organized, thrive in a busy work environment and pay high attention to detail? Are you tech savvy, and have experience with Conveyancer? Are you a fast learner and a great team player? Would you like to join one of the cities’ top law firms and are looking for a new adventure?
If you answered yes to the previous questions, we would love to hear from you!
All applications are fully confidential and you can think of us like your sports agent – we would love to connect with you and help you grow your career!
– $40,000 – $45,000/year depending on experience
– Monday – Friday daytime hours (work from home opportunity available)
– Great company paid benefits package with 100% of the premiums paid by the employer
– Pension plan after 2 years
– Generous vacation package
– Prestigious law firm with a great company culture
– Performing searches (title
– Preparing reports for lawyers and clients
– Preparing sale, purchase and mortgage documents for commercial real estate transactions
– Preparing bank statements, reconciliations and adjustments
– Other duties as assigned
– Successful completion of a legal assistant program
– Minimum 3 years of experience in Commercial Real Estate
– Ability to work well in a team setting as well as independently
– Excellent attention to detail outstanding multi-tasking skills
– Ability to work in a fast paced environment and able to prioritize a heavy workload
– Tech -Savvy: Great understanding of Excel and MS Office and Conveyancer
– Ability to work independently and under minimal supervision
All information and resumes received will be treated with strict confidentiality!
Ways to apply:
– Apply directly on this site
– Go to our website at www.randstad.ca, create a profile and apply directly
– Email your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org and include the title of the position in the subject line.
At this time we are no longer accepting walk-in candidates to our office as it is closed due to COVID-19. We appreciate your understanding and look forward to hearing from you soon!
We thank all applicants for their interest in this position and only those selected for interviews will be contacted.
View original article here Source