St Anne’s Self Storage is hiring for highly motivated, reliable and a friendly individual to join our team as a Storage Sales/Customer Service Representative.
We are looking to fill the following: Monday, Wednesday, Friday 9am-1pm
The Storage Sales/Customer Service Representative is responsible for providing:
excellent customer service and assisting the Site Manager to complete daily tasks.
The primary responsibilities include:
• Provide excellent customer service over the phone and in person
• Selling storage units over the phone and in person
• Prepare & Explain the renters lease agreement to customers
• Accept payments by cash, debit, and credit cards
• Perform general routine property clean up
• Ensure all vacant storage units are swept, as well as hallways
St Anne’s Self Storage offers:
• Very Competitive Pay
• Flexible Hours
* Own Vehicle
• 2+ years of Sale/Customer Service Experience
• Basic computer skills and knowledge
• Well-developed oral, written, and presentation skills, as well as the ability to interact with others
• Ability to speak clearly and persuasively in positive or negative situations and responds well to questions
Physical Demands: Some work requires some physical exertion such as sweeping, recurring bending, crouching, and lifting a minimum of 50 lbs assisted or unassisted.
If you are interested please forward your cover letter & resume to email@example.com
View original article here Source