DM Plumbing and Heating Ltd. is currently looking to fill one contract position level 2 or 3 Plumbing Apprentice as well as one contract position for HVAC Apprentice.
KEY DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
• Working alongside experienced journeyman plumber.
• Installing Pipe & Fittings (Copper, Black Iron Pipe, Stainless Steel, PVC, Cast Iron).
• Installing Hangers & Support systems.
• Digging Trenches for Sanitary Waste Systems.
• Working remotely.
• Following safety regulations.
• Installing Plumbing and Heating Equipment.
• Appropriate credentials and certifications – Level 2, 3, or 4 Apprenticeship registration.
• Must be willing to work outside Winnipeg for extended days at a time.
• Able to work well under pressure.
• Strong attention to detail.
• Able to work after hours/overtime and away from home when needed (throughout Manitoba).
Please email your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org
View original article here Source