Randstad Staffing is currently looking for a Provider File Processor that can join a well reputable company in the insurance industry as soon as possible for a 12 month contract.
This is a remote work from home opportunity – all equipment will be provided – and can start as soon as possible!
Do you enjoy working with numbers? Do you love data entry? Do you have a typing speed of minimum 40 WPM with 95% accuracy?
Are you driven, organized and work with high attention to detail? Do you have great analytical skills and pick up on errors quickly?
If that sounds like something you are interested in, don’t hesitate – reach out to us TODAY!
– Working remotely from home – yes you can wear sweatpants!
– After training is complete, the working hours can be flexible
– 12 month contract role
– Working with a well- reputable company in the insurance industry
– Benefits package available at reduced cost
– Process Workflow and webform referrals following established guidelines
– Validate provider eligibility according to set protocols
– Perform additional investigation including telephone contact with providers and/or appropriate regulatory bodies and associations
– Ensure provider eligibility and information is maintained on the provider database
– Good navigational skills
– Proficient in data entry
– Exemplary time management skills
– Able to hold one self to high level of accountability & accuracy
– Strong communicator and able to work independently
– Ability to work well under pressure in fast paced environment
All information and resumes received will be treated with strict confidentiality!
Ways to apply:
– Apply directly on this site
– Go to our website at www.randstad.ca, create a profile and apply directly
– Email your resume to email@example.com and include the title of the position in the subject line.
At this time we are no longer accepting walk-in candidates to our office as it is closed due to COVID-19. We appreciate your understanding and look forward to hearing from you soon!
We thank all applicants for their interest in this position and only those selected for interviews will be contacted.
View original article here Source