Randstad Staffing is currently looking for an experienced Real Estate Paralegal with great experience working with Builders Files to join a prestigious law firm in the heart of downtown Winnipeg. The successful candidate will be working closely with one partner to assist with new home residential real estate work
Do you have minimum 4 years ‘ experience as a Real Estate Paralegal including Builders Files? Are you very organized, thrive in a busy work environment and pay high attention to detail? Are you tech savvy, and have experience with Conveyancer? Are you a fast learner and a great team player? Would you like to join one of the cities’ top law firms and are looking for a new adventure? Are you customer-service oriented and love dealing with people?
If you answered yes to the previous questions, we would love to hear from you!
All applications are fully confidential and you can think of us like your sports agent – we would love to connect with you and help you grow your career!
– $45 ,000 – $60,000 depending on experience
– Monday – Friday daytime hours (after training is completed there might be the opportunity to work from home)
– Great company paid benefits package
– Retirement savings programs including a group RRSP savings plan and a pension plan
– Reduced parking and bus pass available
– Generous vacation package
– Prestigious law firm with a great company culture
– Drafting and preparation of legal documents
– Working with sales proceeds, stage payments and follow up with clients
– Preparing transfers, caveats and mortgages for closing
– Prepare reporting letters
– Invoicing, open and closing files
– Client correspondence and managing files
– Other administrative duties as assigned
– Successful completion of a legal assistant program with a minimum of 4 years of Real Estate Paralegal experience including Builders Files
– Ability to work well in a team setting as well as independently with great customer service skills
– Excellent attention to detail, with outstanding multi-tasking skills
– Ability to work in a fast paced environment and able to prioritize a heavy workload
– Tech -Savvy: Great understanding of Excel and MS Office and Conveyancer
– Ability to work independently and under minimal supervision
All information and resumes received will be treated with strict confidentiality!
Ways to apply:
– Apply directly on this site
– Go to our website at www.randstad.ca, create a profile and apply directly
– Email your resume to email@example.com and include the title of the position in the subject line.
At this time we are no longer accepting walk-in candidates to our office as it is closed due to COVID-19. We appreciate your understanding and look forward to hearing from you soon!
We thank all applicants for their interest in this position and only those selected for interviews will be contacted.
View original article here Source