Join the dynamic sales team at Quest Musique!
We are currently looking for motivated people to join our team as sales associates!
The successful candidates will have the motivation to be successful and can work independently and as a part of our growing team.
They will also be coachable and have a passion for music and the music of others.
Hours are flexible, part-time with the potential to increase to full-time depending on performance.
Benefits of working at Quest Musique include:
• Being a part of a dynamic sales team and a growing local business
• Contributing to Winnipeg’s unique and thriving local music scene
• Comprehensive, performance-based bonus system
• Health benefits package for full-time employees
• Flexible scheduling
Sales experience required. Starting wage is negotiable based on experience.
Reports to: Sales Manager
Sales Associates are responsible for ensuring that the needs of customers are met. They approach the customer and ask open-ended questions in order to determine customer needs. They meet these needs by leading the customer to the appropriate products and providing the appropriate level of product knowledge to the customer. In order to do their jobs effectively, these associates must have excellent customer service skills, thorough product knowledge and a high level of work commitment. In addition they must be able to communicate well with others and handle stressful situations effectively.
Essential Job Functions:
• Actively approaching and greeting customers
• Asking open-ended questions and expressing interest in the customer in order to put the customer at ease, determine customers’ level of expertise and determine customers’ needs
• Maintain detailed knowledge of all products in order to ensure response to all questions regarding merchandise
• Re-approaching customers to provide assistance when appropriate
• Providing customer service over the telephone, including but not limited to: creating leads and establishing customer relations.
• Assisting customers with special orders, rentals, consignments, proposals and financing
• Performing tasks in order to meet customer needs including but not limited to: plugging in equipment, demonstrations and loading equipment
• Diagnosing problems for customers and recommending solutions, when necessary describing features and benefits of merchandise
• Perform shelf signage and cleaning/maintaining displays as needed, such as tuning and dusting
• Maintaining safe, organized and shoppable aisles
• Assisting with and developing inventory resets and cross merchandising as necessary to refresh inventory displays
• Organizing special displays when necessary
• Perform all aspects of point of sale service – cash, credit and check sales, returns, financing and exchanges. Daily balance of cash drawer as necessary.
• Observe people who attempt to steal merchandise, supplies, and/or money from the company.
• Adheres to all company policies, procedures and business ethics codes including dress code and language
• Follow opening and closing procedures including but not limited to: vacuuming, sweeping, mopping, tossing garbage, checking messages etc..)
• Adhere to scheduling
• Maintain minimum sales metrics as assigned by the Sales Manager.
• Responding to and resolving minor customer complaints or concerns
• Other duties as assigned.
Must be able to work flexible hours as assigned and have reliable transportation to travel between both Quest Musique locations.
It is the responsibility of every employee to contribute to a positive work environment through cooperative and professional interactions with co-workers, customers, and vendors.
Interested applicants can submit a resume / cover letter by: Applying in person at 1308 Portage Avenue, submitting a resume and cover letter to firstname.lastname@example.org or by responding to this ad.
Only applicants chosen for an interview will be contacted.
View original article here Source