Randstad Staffing, Canada’s largest placement agency, is currently seeking an experienced Service Manager with mechanical aptitude for a reputable family-run company in the north-east of Winnipeg in the heavy equipment/railroad industry.
Do you have previous experience as a service manager or advisor? Are you familiar with heavy-duty parts and like to “talk shop”? Are you comfortable working in an industrial/manufacturing environment? Do you enjoy sourcing parts and dealing with customers? Are you looking for a casual family-like company culture where you can put down roots? Are you able to manage competing priorities? Do have a sense of urgency and are a good problem solver? Do you have previous experience with Mitchell and are tech-savvy? Do you have amazing customer service skills and like dealing with people?
If that sounds like you – we would love to hear from you!
– $60,000 – $90,000 depending on experience
– Small office environment with a family-feel
– Great company culture
– Casual work environment
– Monday – Friday daytime hours
– Great benefits package with 50% of the premiums paid by the employer
– Free parking on site
– Purchasing heavy duty parts and items
– Advising customers/customer service
– Communication with vendors and warehouse managers
– Assess data to submit quotations and invoices for customers
– Being able to work resourceful and efficient
– Working hand in hand with the operations manager and owner
– Other duties as assigned
– Outstanding communication skills
– Previous purchasing /service advisor experience required – about 5 years
– Proficient with MS Office, tech-savviness as well as previous experience with Mitchell is an asset
– Familiarity with railroad equipment would be considered an asset
– Great interpersonal and customer service skills
– Team player, outstanding problem solving abilities and a quick learner
– Class 5 drivers license required
Ways to apply:
– Apply directly on this site
– Go to our website at www.randstad.ca, create a profile and apply directly
– Email your resume to email@example.com and include the title of the position in the subject line.
At this time we are no longer accepting walk-in candidates to our office as it is closed due to COVID-19. We appreciate your understanding and look forward to hearing from you soon!
We thank all applicants for their interest in this position and only those selected for interviews will be contacted.
View original article here Source