Why not have a job you love? We are looking for people who have a passion for powersports to join our growing family of professionals. Headingley Sport Shop has been serving the Manitoba market since 1969.
Responsible for effectively facilitating the service department’s processes by following the established procedures in ways that meet or exceed customer and company expectations.
Essential Duties & Responsibilities include:
• Ensures sales deliveries, warranty and customer repair orders are completed in priority order.
• Effectively schedules techs work days to meet customers and sales dept expectations.
• Professionally greet, listen & communicate with customers to build comfort and confidence. Maintains customer rapport by explaining estimates and expected return of vehicle; obtaining customer’s approval of estimates; obtaining and providing contact telephone numbers/emails; answering questions and concerns; arranging towing and temporary transportation.
• Accurately transfers customer service needs to the RO, records customer’s description of symptoms, conducts inspections, taking test drives, checking vehicle maintenance records, examining service schedules. Also records repairs and services required; obtaining approval signatures; entering RO’s into service database system.
• Verifies warranty and service contract coverage by examining records and papers; explaining provisions and exclusions.
• Effectively keeps customers informed & updated of the repair status of their vehicles
• Verifies quality control has been done and arranges for delivery back to the customer.
• Accurately estimates and documents all charges on the repair order by costing materials, supplies and labor; calculating customer’s payment, including deductibles.
• Closes and finishes all repair orders in a timely manner; includes monitoring work in progress and ‘waiting for parts’ RO’s to help them along to the completed stage.
• Stays current on product information such as recalls, service bulletins and warranty guidelines. Participates in educational opportunities; reading manufactures’ publications.
• Meets or exceeds identified suggestive selling goals by selling additional service/maintenance, parts and accessories.
If the job is still posted it is still available. Only candidates that submit a detailed resume will be considered for the position.
Motorcycle License an asset.
Experience in service an asset.
View original article here Source