Apply by sending your resume to Erik@harderconcrete.net ATTN: RESUME
Harder Concrete Inc. is a leader in residential decorative concrete flatwork. We are a small concrete company who takes pride in our work and are located at the south perimeter. We are currently seeking skilled concrete finishers/foreman + paving stone installers to join our family of passionate employees to fill a seasonal position.
All crew members:
• Must be available Monday – Saturday
• Be able to work 50-60 hour work weeks with overtime after 40
• Must have own transportation and a valid MB driver’s license
• Must be physically fit – repetitive bending, heavy lifting, kneeling, and long periods on feet
• Working outdoors in hot, cold and wet weather
• Positive demeanour and leads with example and provides motivation
• Strong attention to detail and precision; able to meet deadlines
• Ability to work in a fast-paced environment and able to change pace quickly and effectively
• Manually dig, rake, shovel, and wheelbarrow for extensive periods at a time
• Operate, clean and maintain small power and hand tools
• Preparation and thorough cleanup of all jobsites daily including all garbage pick-up
• Minimum 2 years’ experience in the concrete/construction industry
• Experience using a bull float, edging and trowelling, screeding required
• Ability to construct concrete forms according to drawings
• Willingness to learn and adapt to new work procedures
• Ability to work well with others as a team and act in a professional manner
Harder Concrete offers competitive wages. Salary range for this position $25-$30 depending on experience and qualifications. Opportunity for advancement for the right candidates.
All new hires will be expected to complete a paid orientation and safety training. All training is paid and provided. Applicants must supply their own steel toe shoes/boots.
View original article here Source