* Must maintain a valid Manitoba Class 1 license.
* A clean driving abstract.
* Willing to drive in a team.
* Schedule runs from Calgary to Winnipeg and vice versa.
* Operate in a safe & professional
* Ensure all products are safely transported and meet all compliance standards.
* Regular and continuous attendance, and meet on-time performance standards.
* Pre-trip inspection of tractor trailer prior to all trips.
* Accurate and timely maintenance of e-log
* Move trailers to and from the dock doors.
View original article here Source