WinBins is hiring today!
WinBins is hiring 1 Employee to work Full Time, Monday – Friday year round and start ASAP.
Do you like driving around the city on your own?
Do you like a job where everyday is a little different?
Then this job is for you!
Employee would be a driver for WinBins a local bin rental company.
Job Responsibilities: (Willing to train)
– Able to safely operate pick-up truck, bin truck, hook lift and dump trailers.
– Able to drop bins in tight spaces and safely pick-up.
– Conduct yourself in a professional manner around customers, co-workers and general public
– Able to take payments and write receipts for customer, able to make change.
– Able to pressure wash and maintain bin and truck in good condition.
– Physically Fit. Able to remove stuck garbage in bins, shovel out bins, and handle manual lifting and loading up to 150 pounds.
Our Website is www.WinBins.ca
Requirements: (PLEASE DO NOT apply if you don’t meet all of these)
1. Must have VALID DRIVERS LICENSE
2. Must have a working cell phone with data service
3. Must be able to get yourself to and from work.
5. Must be able to supply 2 references and resume
Pay will start at $17.00 / Hr with pay bi-weekly.
Raises to follow based on reliability, performance and customer service.
35 – 45 + hours a week Mon – Fri.
A typical day is 7:00 am – 3-4 pm.
Opportunities to work more and to work weekends as well for overtime if wanted by employee.
Please apply thru this ad or send your resume to [Email hidden] along with a cover letter should you choose.
Successful candidates will be contacted by phone for an interview and will be asked for 2 references at this time.
Start date: ASAP
We’ve been in business since 2016 renting bins for customers and we are looking for an energetic, smart, hard worker to join our team of 6! Ages of our crew ranges from 20’s – 50’s everyone is welcome to apply.
View original article here Source